Garia Special Edition
Inspired by the Mercedes Benz Style Edition Garia Golf car, this elegant, street legal, 4-passenger variant offers you a few of the same luxurious features, Garia style.
A built-in refrigerator in the dashboard to keep beverages chill at 41 F.
The Special Edition Garia is fitted with sport seats, providing lateral support and improving comfort.
The dashboard offers conveniently located golf ball holder and controls to interior lighting and refrigerator.
Garia Special Edition
- Metallic white body color.
- Piano black 12″ wheels.
- Automotive style shocks and springs.
- Gloss black rear mudguards.
- Entry panels in brushed stainless steel.
- Air scoop in roof.
- Self-retracting automotive turn signal stalk operating lights, turn signals and horn.
- Hi/Lo Bi-halogen headlights
- Heated Windshield – automotive safety glass.
- Windshield wiper / washer system
- Rear view mirror.
- Storage space under front bonnet, fitted with electric lock.
- Hazard lights.
- Fenders covering tires and preventing water spray.
Street Legal Equipment
- Fully compliant compared to FMVSS 500.
- FMVSS 209 compliant seat belts.
- License plate holder.
- Front and rear reflectors.
- Flat-bottomed sports steering wheel with hand-stitching.
- Oak sports seats.
- Scorecard and penholder on steering wheel.
- Golf ball and tee holder mounted on dashboard.
- Two storage compartment in dashboard.
- Double cup holders in each side with rubber grip inserts, fit regular and extra large bottles and cans.
- Refrigerator mounted in dashboard.
- Digital cluster with all relevant driver information.
- Speed handle in roof, foldable, both sides.
- Removable bin/storage bucket in same material as the seat.
- Soft-touch automotive style dashboard.
- Pre-wired GPS power outlet inside dashboard.
- Off, reverse, neutral and forward gears operated by ignition key.
- Hydrolink® water filler system.
- Reverse warning indicator.
- 12 V output in dashboard.
- Interior dome light.
- Speed switch
- Overall length: 2790 mm/ 110″
- Overall width: 1210 mm/ 48″ (excl. mirrors).
- Overall width: 1540 mm/ 58″ (incl. mirrors).
- Overall height 2+2-seater: 1850 mm/ 73″.
- Overall height: 1206 mm/ 47.5″
Power Supply / Drive
- Motor: High efficient 3-phase AC motor.
- Output rating: 3 kW (4 Hp).
- Peak power: 11 kW (15 Hp).
- Motor control unit: Curtis 275 amp.
- Batteries: Trojan 6 x 8V T-875.
- Charger: Onboard Delta Q charger
- Max forward speed: 40 km/h /25 mph.
- Max reverse speed: 11 km/h /6 mph.
- Range (up to): 40-64 km/ 25-40 miles (depending on speed, use, weather etc.).
- Curb-to-curb turning radius: 2600 mm/ 102″ (outer circle).
- Charge time: approx. 7 hours (for full charge).
- Hydraulic brakes with discs in the front and drums at the rear.
- Parking brake: Automatically engaged electromagnetic parking brake
- Frame: Lightweight aluminum frame. 5 years warranty.
- Rack and pinion steering.
- Front suspension: Double wishbone suspension made from aluminum with automotive ball joints and coilovers.
- Rear suspension: Live rear axle mounted with trailing links, Panhard rod and coilovers.
- Robot-welded aluminum roof structure
- Dry weight (with batteries): 550 kg/ 1200 lbs.
- Tire size: 205-50-10 or 205-30-12.
- Payload capacity: 350 kg/ 770 lbs.
- Seating capacity: 4 persons.
- Weight distribution: 40/60 (front/rear)
Standard 3 years limited vehicle warranty.