Garia Mansory Prism
The creative collaboration between Mansory Design and Garia reaches new heights in the Mansory Prism, the fastest and lightest Garia ever made.
Garia Mansory Prism
- Lithium batteries, powered by Samsung, incl. performance pack..
- Automotive style shocks and springs.
- Pre-wired GPS power outlet inside dashboard.
- Self-retracting automotive turn signal stalk operating lights, turn signals and horn.
- Off, reverse, neutral and forward gears operated by ignition key.
- Hydrolink® water filler system.
- Reverse warning indicator.
- 12 V output in dashboard.
- Hazard lights.
- Ergonomically placed direction selector.
- Mansory sports seat (bucket seats), custom made with Prism edition stitching.
- Armrest, custom leather, clear coated carbon fiber.
- Built-in refrigerator.
- Pedals, painted custom color.
- Leather dashboard, Mansory clear coated carbon.
- Dashboard trim panel, custom Mansory clear coated carbon, 3 unique bottons.
- Dashboard lower, black alcantara.
- Golf ball and tee holder mounted on dashboard.
- Cupholder, clear coated carbon top.
- Digital cluster with all relevant driver information, Mansory clear coated carbon.
- Steering wheel, Mansory clear coated carbon with scorecard and penholder, custom leather color.
- Steering column covers, custom leather color.
- Body color, chrome painted with Bugatti lack.
- 12″ Gun Grey, custom painted.
- Rims and hubcaps, black diamond cut details.
- Side view mirrors, Mansory clear coated carbon.
- Sill cover, Mansory clear coated carbon.
- Front mudguards, Mansory clear coated carbon.
- Rear mudguards, Mansory clear coated carbon.
- Rear bumper, Mansory with diffuser, clear coated carbon.
- Load area sides, Mansory clear coated carbon.
- Rear service hatch, Mansory clear coated carbon.
- Utility box, Mansory clear coated carbon.
- Rear bumper trim, Mansory clear coated carbon.
- Golf bag carriers, Mansory clear coated carbon.
- Overall length: 2330 mm/ 92″
- Overall width: 1210 mm/ 48″ (excl. mirrors).
- Overall width: 1540 mm/ 58″ (incl. mirrors).
- Overall height: 1206 mm/ 47,5″
Power Supply / Drive
- Motor: High efficient 3-phase AC motor.
- Output rating: 3 kW (4 Hp).
- Peak power: 11 kW (15 Hp).
- Motor control unit: Curtis 350 amp.
- Batteries: Lithium
- Charger: Onboard Delta Q charger.
- Max forward speed: 65 km/h / 45 mph (top speed is limited to 25 mph in the U.S. due to federal low).
- Max reverse speed: 11 km/h /6 mph.
- Range (up to): 60 km/ 37 miles (depending on speed, use, weather etc..
- Turning radius: 2600 mm/ 102″ (outer circle).
- Charge time: approx. 7 hours (for full charge).
- Hydraulic brakes with discs in the front and drums at the rear.
- Maximum motor braking and battery regeneration while driving as well as a speed switch with different driving modes called Golf, Street and Race, which adjust top speed and acceleration parameters.
- Parking brake: Automatically engaged electromagnetic parking brake.
- Frame: Lightweight aluminum frame. 5 years warranty.
- Rack and pinion steering.
- Front suspension: Double wishbone suspension made from aluminum with automotive ball joints and coilovers.
- Rear suspension: Live rear axle mounted with trailing links, Panhard rod and coilovers.
- Robot-welded aluminum roof structure
- Dry weight (with batteries): 550 kg/ 1200 lbs.
- Tire size: 205-50-10 or 205-30-12.
- Payload capacity: 350 kg/ 770 lbs.
- Seating capacity: 4 persons.
- Weight distribution: 40/60 (front/rear)
Standard 3 years limited vehicle warranty.