Garia Mansory Currus
The limited edition Garia Mansory Currus roadster is designed in close collaboration with Mansory, the car customizer famous for customizing luxury super cars such as Bentley, Bugatti, and Ferrari.
Garia Mansory Currus
- Lithium batteries, powered by Samsung, incl. performance pack..
- Automotive style shocks and springs.
- Pre-wired GPS power outlet inside dashboard.
- Self-retracting automotive turn signal stalk operating lights, turn signals and horn.
- Off, reverse, neutral and forward gears operated by ignition key.
- Hydrolink® water filler system.
- Reverse warning indicator.
- 12 V output in dashboard.
- Hazard lights.
- Ergonomically placed direction selector.
- Mansory sports seat (bucket seats), custom made with Currus edition stitching.
- Armrest, custom leather, clear coated carbon fiber.
- Built-in refrigerator.
- Pedals, painted custom color.
- Radio with Bluetooth, separate speakers.
- Leather dashboard, Mansory clear coated carbon.
- Dashboard trim panel, custom Mansory clear coated carbon, 3 unique bottons.
- Dashboard lower, black alcantara.
- Golf ball and tee holder mounted on dashboard.
- Cupholder, clear coated carbon top.
- Digital cluster with all relevant driver information, Mansory clear coated carbon.
- Steering wheel, Mansory clear coated carbon with scorecard and penholder, custom leather color.
- Steering column covers, custom leather color.
- Body color, Mansory special matt lack, black.
- 12″ Gun Grey, custom painted.
- Rims and hubcaps painted custom color.
- Side view mirrors, Mansory clear coated carbon, special matt lack, black.
- Sill cover, Mansory clear coated carbon, special matt lack, black.
- Front mudguards, Mansory clear coated carbon, special matt lack, black.
- Rear mudguards, Mansory clear coated carbon, special matt lack, black.
- Rear body, Mansory clear coated carbon, special matt lack, black.
- Rear bumper, Mansory with diffuser, clear coated carbon, special matt lack, black.
- Load area sides, Mansory clear coated carbon, special matt lack, black.
- Rear service hatch, Mansory clear coated carbon, special matt lack, black.
- Rear bumper trim, Mansory clear coated carbon, special matt lack, black.
- Golf bag carriers, Mansory clear coated carbon, special matt lack, black.
- Overall length: 2330 mm/ 92″
- Overall width: 1210 mm/ 48″ (excl. mirrors).
- Overall width: 1540 mm/ 58″ (incl. mirrors).
- Overall height: 1206 mm/ 47,5″.
Power Supply / Drive
- Motor: High efficient 3-phase AC motor.
- Output rating: 3 kW (4 Hp).
- Peak power: 11 kW (15 Hp).
- Motor control unit: Curtis 350 amp.
- Batteries: Lithium
- Charger: Onboard Delta Q charger.
- Max forward speed: 60 km/h / 37 mph (top speed is limited to 25 mph in the U.S. due to federal low).
- Max reverse speed: 11 km/h /6 mph.
- Range (up to): 60 km/ 37 miles (depending on speed, use, weather etc..
- Turning radius: 2600 mm/ 102″ (outer circle).
- Charge time: approx. 7 hours (for full charge).
- Hydraulic brakes with discs in the front and drums at the rear.
- Maximum motor braking and battery regeneration while driving as well as a speed switch with different driving modes called Golf, Street and Race, which adjust top speed and acceleration parameters.
- Parking brake: Automatically engaged electromagnetic parking brake.
- Frame: Lightweight aluminum frame. 5 years warranty.
- Rack and pinion steering.
- Front suspension: Double wishbone suspension made from aluminum with automotive ball joints and coilovers.
- Rear suspension: Live rear axle mounted with trailing links, Panhard rod and coilovers.
- Robot-welded aluminum roof structure.
- Dry weight (with batteries): 550 kg/ 1200 lbs.
- Tire size: 205-50-10 or 205-30-12.
- Payload capacity: 350 kg/ 770 lbs.
- Seating capacity: 4 persons.
- Weight distribution: 40/60 (front/rear).
Standard 3 years limited vehicle warranty.