Garia Golf 2+2
The multi-purpose 4-passenger version of the Garia Golf car is ideal for daily errands and quick commutes for you, your family, and friends. With rear seats elegantly integrated into the design, it looks great and is a pleasure to drive.
- Lockable front bonnet with storage space
- Golf bag holders angled at 45 degrees
- New roof design with improved water drain management
- 10” steel wheels with 8-spoke hubcaps, color: metallic silver
- Piano black rear mudguards
- Deluxe light pack (Headlights, tail lights, turning signals, parking lights and high beam)
- Quality automotive paint, color: white
- GPS mount ready
- Fold down windshield
- Ice box with drain integrated into dashboard
- Storage box behind seat
- Base cluster with battery level indicator
- Golf ball and tee holder mounted on dashboard
- 12 V outlet in dashboard
- Leather sports steering wheel with scorecard and pen holder
- Seamless bench seat, color: sand
- Double cup holders in each side with rubber grip inserts
- Speed handles in roof, foldable, both sides
- Soft-touch automotive style dashboard
- Entry panels in brushed stainless steel
- Any 12” rims: Gun Grey, Silver or Chrome
- Nonmetallic / Metallic paint in any of the 8 Garia color options
- Sport seat, color: Oak, Walnut or Cherry
- Premium instrument cluster built into dash (includes speedometer, hour meter, battery indicator)
- Sport seat in Oak, Walnut or Cherry
- 12” aluminum rims: Silver, Gun Grey or Chrome
- Premium instrument Cluster
- Golf bag attachment 2+2
- Stereo with Bluetooth
- Sand bottle holder, set
- Speed switch
- Tail gate
- Weather enclosure
- Golf bag weather protection
- Car cover
- GPS roof bracket
- Floor mat, cabin
- Overall length: 2330 mm/ 92″.
- Overall width: 1210 mm/ 48″ (excl. mirrors).
- Overall width: 1540 mm/ 58″ (incl. mirrors).
- Overall height: 1850 mm/ 73″.
- Weight: 399 kg. / 880 lbs.
Power Supply / Drive
- Motor: High efficient 3-phase AC motor.
- Output rating: 3 kW (4 Hp).
- Peak power: 11 kW (15 Hp).
- Motor control unit: Curtis 275 amp.
- Batteries: Lead Acid (Lithium optional)
- Charger: Onboard Delta Q charger.
- Max forward speed: 24-30 km/h /15-19 mph.
- Max reverse speed: 11 km/h /6 mph.
- Range (up to): 64 km/ 40 miles (depending on speed, use, weather etc.).
- Turning radius: 2600 mm/ 102″ (outer circle).
- Charge time: Approx. 7 hours (for full charge).
- Dual-circuit hydraulic braking system on all wheels.
- Parking brake: Automatically engaged electromagnetic parking brake.
- Frame: Premium E-Coated
- Rack and pinion steering.
- Front suspension: Double wishbone suspension made from aluminum with automotive ball joints and coilovers.
- Rear suspension: Live rear axle mounted with trailing links, Panhard rod and coilovers.
- Robot-welded aluminum roof structure.
- Dry weight (with batteries): 550 kg/ 1200 lbs.
- Tire size: 205-50-10 or 205-30-12.
- Payload capacity: 350 kg/ 770 lbs.
- Seating capacity: 4 persons.
- Weight distribution: 40/60 (front/rear).
Standard 3 years limited vehicle warranty.